Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Don't take "life" for an answer

2013 Montra. What does this mean to me? Well, I have been blessed with a beautiful family, with wonderful friends and a solid support system, however, I have missed a ton of opportunities that I have been faced with because of life excuses- don't have the money, kids have a cough, too far to drive, not convenient for me...on and on.  Over the last 6 months I have done quite a bit of life reflecting and have come to realize that my life is exactly where I have followed it to be. No leading, just following.  Never making things happen for me, just letting myself go through the motions of the expected path in which I was to take. I've been satisfied with making excuses and watching our days just go by. Not only am I affected by my blasé life approach, my kids are missing out on things that every child should experience during their childhood. No more.

I have now started down the path I have paved for my family and me, not a path already laid by someone else. I have begun to remove the excuses as to why I am where I am, and create disciplines that lead me to the visions of my future I've always wanted. It absolutely is real, reachable, and I refuse to let it slip away. Everyday I am MAKING MOVES and designing my own future.

What are you doing to live the life you've always wanted?

:)
Bruised but healed. Changing lives...
Lizi

3 comments:

  1. Very well said! You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice - now you've got a crew to hold you to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete