Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Being a Believer

What are your goals?  How are you getting there?  What happens if you fail? So many questions, tasks, and obstacles are along the path to your goals.  It's hard to sit here and say no matter what, you can persevere and reach those goals you have set for yourself.  At some point, you need that little push to get over the hump that's standing in your way.  Whether it's lack of motivation, time restriction, or simply a disbeliever, we somehow hit a wall. When I hit this point of wanting to turn around and go back, as silly as it sounds, I thrive on that support from someone else.  Yesterday I saw that hill in front of me and almost opted to stay at the bottom and walk the other direction.  Instead, I found 2 people that believed in me.  Two people that looked me in the eye and told me they believed I could do it. That's all it took for me to get to the top of that hill. 

Being a BELIEVER in someone is so powerful, the smallest gesture of confidence can change someone's day, someone's attitude about themselves.  I choose to be a BELIEVER today, a BELIEVER in others' strengths and abilities. 

Big shout out to my 2 BELIEVERS- Nyki Helmcamp, Crossfit Central Coach with a "never say never" attitude.  Thank you for empowering me and making me feel like I belong! And second- my one and only husband, David Riley, who truly believes I am the strongest woman in the world (obviously a little bias)! Even when I have "fail" gym days he turns them into "win" gym days.  He is 100% the perfect example of how a BELIEVER can change the course of someone's life and push them into that next level. 

Thank you both for being a BELIEVER! My new daily goal added to the list: Show someone that I am a BELIEVER in them and their goals.

: )
Bruised and Healed! Changing lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment